Monday, April 5, 2010

Sales, Sales, Sales...

So being shopping free isn't just about not buying more stuff, but also about getting rid of the stuff I don't need/don't use.
Therefore I have sorted out my entire wardrobe. Re-tried things on, combined them and judged whether they will stay or go. And well a lot is going.
Quite a few things have already left last monday when a cancer charity collected clothing.
But some things are on Ebay or on the German page Kleiderkreisel. In case you want to take a look at what I am selling I will add the links to my ebay auctions and to the Kleiderkreisel at the end of this post.

And then I just found 2 other things I can't make up my mind about:

This Jacket is from H&M. I bought it years ago and it has been sitting in a random suitcase just as long. It is in an absolutely great condition. some of the plastic bits have turned slightly beige with time but it's not noticeable (at least not to me). Is it worth putting it on Ebay or Kleiderkreisel? Or shall I just give it to Charity as well?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Next comes this Handbag that my aunt gave to me years ago. I used it once or twice on holiday in 2003 :D
The handle are fake leather and the main material is Canvas. It still seems to be of good quality. Here again I'm not sure whether it's worth the hassle with Ebay or KLeiderkreisel.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


So as promised here are the items I am selling on the Kleiderkreisel:
Sha on Kleiderkreisel

And here the ebay stuff:
Sha on Ebay

No comments: